Here is a collection of timetables, and time management guides and tips for freelancers.
Notes from the Krakow Meeting:
- Follow your biorhythm- when you work best “siesta”
- Separate personal and professional
- Don’t mix personal/professional finances
- Separate spaces for work and personal
- A residency for free time- doing nothing
- One week in between projects
- Plan in advance to avoid surprises
- Shut off the phone/computer sometimes
- Physical activities- exercise!
- Have babies/pets
- What are our overall goals- keeping them in mind as we structure
- Time management- look at where your hours are going
- Pre-plan “residencies” even in your own bedroom for specific projects/goals
- Plan meetings with yourself (and others) “3:00 is just for talking about this”